Ads 468x60px

Pages

Minggu, 18 Januari 2009

my father of prayer and my mother for me

This morning the air is very cold and overcast the sky ... as if I want to rain built by my ded ... karina up today monday you must be faster because it will be late to school, I got up from the bed directly to the bathroom and I bath, about 10 minutes out my bathroom where the mother is menyipakan clothing and equipment for schools.
after me with school uniforms ready to go to my room to eat breakfast there, my mom and my ded waiting ..... and after that I farewell to leave school with my brother using a motor vehicle .. ded my mom and my inter-I front gate to me and my brother farewell and I do not forget I said to both parents and I prayer I sister that I survived and become a place to children who are smart and well me and my sister where I was not sure I smell my hands mom and ded (smell means of respect and a sincere request doanya from both parents)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

please give a comment on my diary .....