My diary
The first time I make a diary and the first time I make this blog on the basis of knowledge I want to blog about, this Day on 17 january 2009 on sunday afternoon around 2 hours my father said neng karina you try to take your diary ago write about what happens to the souls today ......
I think without long ago I took my diary and I start to think a moment not long I started to write with the assistance of my father.
I said to my father again .....? ded ... I start manulis diary from which I ....? and papa said neng karin write travel from the morning to wake up at this time and until the start and you sleep forever. Fill your diary with any events that you feel .... make any posts after that it becomes a story that can give motifation karin neng in life until you mature later, and when writing neng karin useful for other people make in copynya to any posts in the blog about your life will provide a good example for other people who read it
Sabtu, 17 Januari 2009
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)




Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
please give a comment on my diary .....